Movember is the hairiest month of the year! But especially in Australia men should have a beard all the year round…not only in November, lol. We found 10 good reasons why it’s good to have a beard in Australia while you’re on your Working Holiday…
1. In Australia the sun is really strong. But with a beard, you don’t need sun protection for your chin and cheek. So you save money that you can spend on extra shampoo.
2. Your chances of getting a bartender job in a hip bar in Sydney or Melbourne increase significantly.
3. Even when you do farm work you look like you never did something else before.
4. And when you’re hired as a beekeeper your beard looks even more incredible.
5. If you want to avoid real spiders you definitely need a beard in Australia! They’re too scared to come close to you.
6. And when you’re doing a road trip you don’t need any plates…so convenient.
7. Besides you can hide weird travel tattoos that you already regret…
8. And while travelling around Australia and letting your beard grow you can make amazing time-lapse videos like this:
9. In the nighttime when you’re having a bonfire with all your friends your guitar skills seems more authentic…even if you can’t play any chords. It’s all about the look.
10. And the best thing: You’re doing something good and important because for 30 days in November your beard turns into a walking billboard for men’s health.
Find more information on the official Movember website