If you are looking for a good deal to rent a campervan in Australia, Travellers Autobarn is offering a 5% discount to Australia Backpackers Guide readers! Indeed renting a vehicle in Australia is by far the greatest way to discover the country if you don’t want to buy your own vehicle. It is very convenient if you want to explore a town or go on a road trip. Find out everything you need to know in this article.
Get 5% discount on your Campervan Rental in Australia & New Zealand
Thanks to our promo code, you can get a 5% discount on the rental of a vehicle with Travelers Autobarn. To get your 5% discount, it’s easy, just enter the promo code GuideEN when you make your booking on the Travellers Autobarn website.
How to get 5% discount with Travellers Autobarn?
Step 1: Select your pick up location
Step 2: Choose your drop off location
Step 3: Choose your pick up and drop off dates
Step 4: Enter the promo code GuideEN and you’re good to go!
Discount Code: GuideEN
You have to book online and for a minimum of 10 days to receive the discount. The discount will apply on your daily rate, insurance and equipment are excluded.
The offer is only valid for bookings made directly on the Travellers Autobarn website.
Conditions to hire a vehicle in Australia
These are the requirements any rental company in Australia asks for:
- Be at least 21 years of age (only a few rental companies would allow younger drivers over 18, some companies may require you to be 25 or older)
- A valid driver’s license (non-probationary) from your country of residence (if your licence is not in English, you will need a translation or an international driver’s license)
- Have a credit card in your name for the bond.
Some rental companies may have additional requirements, such as a minimum length of time that you have held your driver’s license or a minimum length of rental. It is always best to check with the rental company for their specific requirements.
Campervan Hire in Australia
Travelling in a van is the epitome of freedom, you get to know the locals and the countryside. You save money on accommodation and are part of a great camper community. Renting a van allows you to travel with nearly as much freedom as with a motorhome. The main difference is, the level of comfort and equipment. Moreover, vans don’t come with a shower or toilet. Some might have an external shower. But for a short trip or travellers on a budget, it is a good alternative.
Read also : Campervan Rental Australia
Types of Campers
Travellers Autobarn is offering different models that cater to satisfy different budgets and needs. You can rent one that is suited for 2 travellers or up to 5 if you decide to rent a Hi5 Campervan. Moreover, the equipment differs across all vehicles. Some come with a fridge and microwave, others have an ice box and gas cooker.
- Stationwagons (Seats 2-5)
- Budgie Van (Seats 2 and Sleeps 2)
- Chubby Camper (perfect 2-berth van)
- Hitop Campervan (sleeps 2 to 3 people)
- Kuga Campervan (Seats 2-3 and Sleeps 2-3 people)
- Hi5 Campervan (seating and sleeping up to 5 people)
Where to rent with Travellers Autobarn?
Travellers Autobarn has several locations in Australia & NZ:
- Auckland (NZ)
- Christchurch (NZ)
Buying a Car or Camper from Travellers Autobarn
Having your own four wheels gives you the ultimate freedom and flexibility when paired with the open road. So, if you are thinking of buying a vehicle to travel around Australia, you can do so at Travellers Autobarn. This option might be better than renting if your road trip is planned over a longer period.
Another advantage is, that Travellers Autobarn will buy back your vehicle for 30-50% of the price you paid. But you can also decide to sell your car online via Gumtree or Facebook or other specialized websites.
Start advertising your vehicle at least 5 or 6 weeks before you leave so you will have more chances to meet several buyers and have some offers.
About Travellers Autobarn
Travellers Autobarn is a campervan rental company that specializes in budget-friendly, self-drive campervan rentals. The company was founded in the early 90s by former Backpackers that understood the needs Backpackers have. Furthermore, the company has made campervan rentals affordable to all travellers and has a range of vehicles available for rent. With free 24hr roadside assistance and access to free campgrounds. The company provides everything you need to plan your Aussie holiday of a lifetime! They not only offer Campervan Rentals & Car Hire, but also Car Sales & Campervan Sales, with a guaranteed buyback.
Driving in Australia: Our advice on the road
Driving in Australia can be an enjoyable experience, but there are a few things to keep in mind to ensure a safe and smooth journey on the road.
- In Australia, vehicles drive on the left side of the road, which can take some getting used to for those who are used to driving on the right.
- Speed limits are strictly enforced, and fines for speeding can be quite high. On the motorways, the maximum speed is 110km/h, 130 sometimes on the Stuart Highway. Within built-up areas, the speed limit is 50 km/h, sometimes less (always check the signs).
- Motorways have no tolls. Be careful though, the surroundings of big cities like Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne have sections of toll motorways. You will have to pay online before or after using those sections.
- Drivers are allowed a blood alcohol concentration limit of under 0.05 alcohol content.
[…] – Travellers Autobarn Promo Code – Cheap Campervan Rentals […]
Comments are closed.