The essential Backpackers Guide to work and travel in Australia with a Working Holiday Visa (WHV). You will find all the information and tips from former backpackers who traveled all around Australia. This eBook will definitely help you to save money and find a job in Australia.
New edition 2019: Update of information, rates, and prices. Contact details of more than 500 farms around the country. Tips to find a job in the mines. Discounts on your Travel Insurance, Money transfers, RSA, White Card, Tax return and Campervan rentals. How to stay in Australia after your Working Holiday Visa. And always more tips from backpackers to save money..!
AUSTRALIA – Backpackers Guide (Working Holiday)
.FREE eBook (400 pages) – Edition 2019 –
– Everything you need to know to prepare your trip in Australia
– All the steps to follow when you arrive in Australia (bank account, phone, TFN etc.)
– How & where to find a job (city & farm jobs), with the best backpacker tips
– A listing of 500 farm contacts (fruit picking)
– A lot of practical information (accommodation, admin questions, road trip, life in a van etc.)
– A complete travel guide (state by state), so you’ll know where to go and what to see, plus our recommended campgrounds and best spots to see wildlife!
– 5 free money transfer with CurrencyFair (international money transfers)
– 10% discount on your travel insurance (Go Walkabout)
– 5% discount on your Campervan Renatals (Travellers Autobarn)
– Up to $25 discount on your RSA certificate (EOT)
SPECIAL OFFER – Get your eBook for free
Once the eBook opened, don’t forget to save it on your device so you can open it anytime!
The Australian Backpackers Guide in pictures
Get a glimpse of the Australian Backpackers Guide in the following gallery:
What backpackers say about “Australia Backpackers Guide”
Elisa: “I just wanted to tell you that your guide is so great! Everything in it! It’s perfect.”
Alexia: “We bought your guide in June. It’s so great. It will definitely help us a lot (We start our adventure in December)
Quentin: “After reading the guide I have to say it’s amazing…honestly. It includes all the content that you find on various sides and Facebook groups. Congrats to the team. You did a great job! It’s a fantastic guide with lots of useful information!”
Charles: “Thanks a lot! Your Guide is absolutely brilliant. So convenient to prepare your travels with it.”
Tell us what you think in the comments!