To plan a road trip it is essential to know how much budget you need to calculate. There are many factors to consider when calculating a road trip budget. It’s not easy to know in advance how much you’ll spend on a trip. You also need to know the prices charged in the country. With this calculator, you can know what budget you need to plan according to your needs for your road trip.
The values defined in this simulator are estimated from the average prices in Australia. The following items show the equivalent of expenses separately.
– The price of the campsite depends on the number of vehicles. For a vehicle, the price for one night is $30. This simulator assumes that travellers are in the same vehicle.
– On average, one night in a hostel for one person costs around $40 depending on the city.
– One hotel night for one person is estimated at $100. This price varies depending on the quality of the hotel.
– The average consumer cooks half of his meals with food bought in supermarkets and on the market. The other half is spent on affordable restaurants.
– The gourmet only consumes meals in restaurants. Spending varies between mid-range and upscale restaurants.
– The medium tourist does a variety of activities. He does free activities (beach, visit national parks …). He mainly spends his money on tourist activities and little shopping.
– The adventurer has no limit to his activities. He goes out often and does a lot of shopping. Like everyone else, he also does free activities (beach, visit national parks …)